IdilusHR, a local PEO, is looking for an experienced Receptionist/Office Manager for their Warrenville, Ill., office. The right person for this position is a strong multitasker with great attention to detail and a positive attitude. The Receptionist/Office Manager does the following:
- Greet persons entering the the office, determine nature and purpose of visit, and director escort them to specific destinations.
- Transmit information or documents to customers,using e-mail, postal service mail, or fax machine.
- Schedule appointments and maintain and update appointmentcalendars. Manage the conference room calendar.
- Perform office administrative support tasks,such as filing, typing memos, proofreading, transcribing handwritteninformation, or using spreadsheets to assist with, invoices, balance sheets, orother documents.
- Enter accounts payable into Quickbooks with the support of Staff Accountant and CFO.
- Provide information about establishments, such as the location of departments or offices, employeeswithin the organization, or services provided.
- Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail,messages, or courier deliveries.
- Organize, coordinate and plan catering for groupmeetings and office events.
- Manage office supply inventory and keep officeand kitchen supplies stocked.
- Provide light administrative support to CEO, forexample, support email, schedule meetings and assist with presentations.
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong computer skills – Quickbooks, MS Office: Word,PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Personable, Teamwork oriented
- Self-starter – willing to learn new things
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Familiar with ordering supplies online
- Familiar with planning meeting/small company events
- 2+ years of experienced as an Office Manager/Receptionist
- College Education preferred